Be a Savvy Traveler.
This list is in no particular order. Actually the last three may be the most important. Flying is no fun these days, so do whatever you can to make it most comfortable for yourself. Of course the first step is to call/email me!
- Bring your own headphones.
- Do not hesitate for a free upgrade.
- When entering the security check, head to the left checkpoint. Most people go right.
- Don’t forget to bring a portable charger.
- Bring wet wipes and hand sanitizer.
- If you don’t like turbulence, book an early morning.
- Bring Your Own Spare Ziploc Bags.
- Check-in 24-hours before your flight.
- Take a photo of your checked luggage.
- Find the best seat on the plane when you check-in
- Always check your flight’s status before heading to the airport.
- Bring an Empty Water Bottle
Jeff Weise, Investing Magazine