We will make it through… The travel industry has had its share of rough patches: oil prices, wars, stock market and accidents. I have seen the sky with no airplanes, that was the scariest! During the first Gulf War, a woman came to my desk (they did in those days!) wanting to cancel her holiday to Hawaii. I suggested she go home and listen to Mozart. When she got into her car, Mozart was playing. She decided that was an omen and she went on her holiday. So, today I say, listen to Mozart and wash your hands.
Things continue to be challenging for all of us, and there seems to be more bad news and cancellations each day. We will continue to send these updates as there are important pieces of news to share – both good and bad. Meanwhile….
Protect Yourself from the Coronavirus
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
3. Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
4. Disinfect frequently touched objects (cell phone, doorknobs, etc.).
5. Avoid crowded places and public transportation.
Make your own sanitizer.
1 cup of 91% isopropyl alcohol.
½ cup of aloe vera gel (natural or store-bought)
15 drops of tea tree oil (or another antibacterial essential oil)
What’s the really good news? We are one day closer to the end of this. We know for sure that this will not last forever. Be well and carry on. Peace, Harriet