Check out these helpful tips for your next trip:
– The size of planes’ overhead bins varies, so pick a bag that matches the plane you’re traveling on.
– Roll your clothes, because it takes up less room and enables you to fit more items in your bag.
– If you need a bulky clothing item such as a sweater or a coat, wear or carry it, rather than packing it.
– Bury fragile items in your clothes, and use the clothes as packing material.
– If your suitcase has an internal zipper, stow your dirty clothes inside when packing to come home.
– Travel with small plastic bags to pack wet clothes.
– Carry suits with you on a hanger. Typically, airlines will not count them as a third carry-on and will hang them for you in an onboard closet.
– Use a briefcase or a backpack approved by the Transportation Security Administration, so you don’t have to take out your laptop computer at carry-on baggage checkpoints.
– Separate cords from their electronic devices. Security officials may challenge devices such as GPS systems that are plugged in.
– Put three ounce or less liquids in an outside pocket of your suitcase, so they’re easy to take out for security screening.
– Bags with four wheels instead of two may be easier.
– Put your medication in bags instead of their bottles.
– If you go to the same place often leave behind a cosmetic or shoe supplies. as they take up lots of space. And if you go to the same hotel often leave luggage behind with the basics.
Happy Holiday Travels!